We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage the end-to-end project lifecycle, ensuring the company and clients’ expectations are achieved through proactive and planned delivery.
This role will be an integral part of our management structure and will work alongside the Planning, Delivery and SHEQ Managers to ensure the business is compliant within the scope of works.
You will be responsible for the team of Project Coordinators, managing all financial aspects and ensuring the business is meeting its obligations by accurate reporting, delivering quality, on time and within scope.
Experience in delivering a wide variety of telecoms projects is essential.
In return we offer a competitive package and a great environment to work in.
- Management of projects ensuring resource, costs, revenue and profit are controlled to the expectation of the business
- Contract management of early warnings and CE events where required
- Control of the risk register, associated logs and escalations into Senior Management
- Deliver fully loaded project plan for each project managed and present to the MD on a regular basis
- Key client contact ensuring relationships are maintained, all requirements are met, ongoing two-way communication ensuring feedback is gained to continuously improve the service provided
- Management of Project Coordinators to ensure projects are being run to the business’s expectation
- Work closely with the engineering Delivery Manager, SHEQ and Planning Manager to ensure projects are being delivered to the SOW and KPIs are met
- Ensure all projects are delivered to the H&S standard expected by the client and HGC
- Complete monthly applications for payment with clients and ensure justification of application is supported
- Review and appraise line reports in line with company procedures
- Foster quality conversations within the team ensuring feedback is provided to maintain a continuous improvement ethos
- Responsible for recruitment within the team
- Responsible for identifying training needs within the team, ongoing direction and coaching of individuals to maximise performance
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience within the Telecoms industry
- Financial planning and invoice management
- Internal and external telecoms planning knowledge
- Good written and verbal English language
- Experienced NEC contract management
- Project planning experience
- Competent in MS Office
- Knowledge of GIS systems
- Solution focused
- Holds a valid driving licence
- Recognised Project Management qualification or working towards
- NRSWA Unit 2
- Previous hands-on telecoms engineering experience
- Team worker
- Organisational skills
- Team management / flexible working
- Customer interaction
- Decision making
- Problem solving
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.