£28,000 to £38,000 per annum dependent on experience

We are looking to recruit a Mobile planner to join our Planning and Design team in the telecoms industry.

We are a fast-paced team that is focused on quality and delivering our targets every time on time. Experience in this type of environment, working to assess, record and plan within civils and fibre telecom installation solutions. You will produce robust and cost-effective infrastructure designs in accordance with defined methodologies and project timeframes.

We are looking for someone who can show great attention to detail and has excellent working knowledge of telecoms architecture who can relay survey information in a concise and effective manner by producing industry standard design packs.

The role will be split approximately 75% in the field with the remaining 25% working remote, so the ability to travel is a requisite for the role.

We pride ourselves on providing our staff with a high standard of equipment and consider Health and Safety to be of the utmost importance.

In return we offer a competitive package with a car allowance and a great team to work with.

Salary range indicated is dependent on previous experience.

Key responsibilities:

  • Work in a professional manner that always represents HG Comms
  • Uphold quality standards in personal workmanship
  • Have great attention to detail
  • Excellent working knowledge of telecoms architecture
  • Responsible for surveying civils requirements and customer premises to install optic fibre cables/telecoms equipment
  • Design suitable civils and cost-effective fibre optic infrastructure fit for purpose.
  • Taking digital images as appropriate, recording suitability, and identifying risks
  • Ensuring accurate completion of all survey submissions and work is completed on time with accuracy
  • Understand highway restrictions and requirements
  • Relay survey information in a concise and effective manner
  • Where required produce detailed industry-standard design packs
  • Use of GIS software and network planning tools
  • flexible approach with changing working environment
  • Efficient communication and engagement with clients
  • Meeting operational targets set by the management team
  • Covering of other roles where required by the business to complete business activities

Required:

  • Unit 2 NRSWA
  • SA002
  • GIS experience
  • PIA knowledge
  • FTTP methodologies and design
  • Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
  • Outstanding communication skills
  • A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
  • Good organisation skills
  • Strong attention to detail
  • Ability to work autonomously
  • Full UK driving licence

Desirable:

  • Min 5 years telecoms experience

Interpersonal Skills:

  • Communication
  • Time management / flexible working
  • Customer interaction
  • Decision making
  • Problem solving

To apply for this job email your details to info@hgcommsltd.co.uk.